Services for Organizations
- Outplacement for professionals in transition
- Employee coaching
- Spouse/partner relocation assistance
- Career planning for active retirement
Services for Individuals
We work with people where they are – from choosing a meaningful career path to the specifics of conducting an effective job search.
- Developing a deeper understanding of abilities, transferable skills and additional assets
- Interpreting a variety of vocational assessment instruments
- Identifying criteria for evaluating career opportunities
- Developing variety of job search strategies, including two minute introductions, networking, interviewing and negotiating
- Ensuring that your resume and LinkedIn profile represent you well
- Designing customized action steps for taking your career to the next level
Our work with individuals usually begins with Career Springboard, a two and a half hour intensive session that often launches a client on his or her way to career success. In some cases we move to Next Steps, where we work together at greater depth and over a longer period of time.